TERMS AND CONDTIONS
1. By entering into a transaction to purchase one or more Laura Rochelle products (hereby known as 'our' or 'we'), you are indicating your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
2. All stock is subject to availability.
3. All prices quoted include GST.
1. Once payment is accepted for an order, the order may only be cancelled at our sole discretion. Once the order has been shipped, we do not accept cancellations.
2. If you wish to return a product, you must arrange for the return of the product through our contact page. If the garment is faulty, we will cover the cost of the return. Wrong size choice can be swapped/ exchanged for correct size, please note this will be at your cost. 'Change of mind' products can be exchanged at your cost, but not refunded. Goods on sale may not be refunded or exchanged. All returns must be within 21 days of receiving your item.
1. Goods will be packaged and shipped within 3-5 days of receiving full payment. You will receive a notification via email once shipped as well as a tracking number.
2. While we endeavour to use reliable delivery services, there may be times when deliveries are delayed. Late delivery does not constitute a breach of these terms or entitle you to cancel or refund an order. If a re-delivery is required due to an error in your address, you may be charged an additional delivery fee.
limitation of liability
1. We respect your privacy and will keep your personal information confidential.
2. We do not sell or deal in personal or customer information. We may use your information in aggregate form without any identifying data to create marketing statistics and improve our products or services.
1. Our website and logo are our copyright property. You may download, display, print and reproduce this material in unaltered form only (retaining this notice) for your personal, non-commercial use. Apart from any use as permitted under the Copyright Act 1968 (NSW), you may not, in any form or by any means adapt, reproduce, store, distribute, transmit, print, display, perform, publish or create any kind of derivative works from any part of this website; or commercialise any information, products or services obtained from any part of our website without our written permission.
Our Commitment to Privacy
We will strive to comply with the Australian National Privacy Principles (“NPP”) (See for more information). This policy sets out how we gather and disseminate your personal information.
Collection of Personal Information (NPP1)
We collect personal information from you for the following primary purposes:
To measure website performance
We collect information on which pages of the site record the most visits, how often a page is visited and for how long each visitor stays on the site. This data is aggregated and does not contain data which could be used to identify you and may be shared with our partners, such as Google Analytics.
We record your Internet Protocol (IP) address to help diagnose problems or provide you with support. This information will not be used to identify you other than to provide technical support.
To process your order and monitory sales and products purchased from us
To get in contact with you concerning your order and to let you know about our other products
For our own internal purposes (including billing)
Credit card details are only recorded for the processing payment during telephone orders and will be deleted once payment has been made.